Monday, April 10, 2023

They Sure know How To Cheat And Lie!

Especially this one!

  

I read and saw all I wanted to!  The GOP against Trump is just as criminal!  

They are all saying how Trump did all the destruction?  Excuse me but we had Clinton, Bush and two terms of Obama!  The first year Trump was in...  Hell the first day they started in on him!  That should have told you something was going on!  

People like myself were blocked and kept from posting!  Why was that I wonder?  Because, we had the truth and they didn't want us talking.  Just like in Hitlers day!  

I would have been stupid to stay on facebook, knowing just for showing up I would be blocked again!  Why I even signed up to that commie site is beyond me!  Curiosity banned the cat!  

Yet there are these people out there that think they are doing others a favor.  Newsflash, no!  You are condoning what they did to other people.   Just because you aren't banned, doesn't mean anything!   You aren't saving the world and you aren't helping others!  You are enabling them to go do their own research!  They got on FB didn't they?  They can do more on the computer then!

As far as family and friends go, maybe you should pick up the phone and call them!  An email would be nice!  Other than pathetic junk someone puts out there that if on the same page as you, have been seen already!  I'm more interested in what you are doing and how you are doing!

It's so hilarious how mean and nasty the souls of some people are.  I'm basically done with many in my life.  They're too toxic for me!  They can't be happy for you, because they are, selfish, didn't work as hard as you did achieving a goal, maybe had some bad luck?  Guess what, so did I!  I didn't dwell on it, or make others miserable!  Only to commies.  Obviously I'm hated by them and thats fine!  

I see some have everything, yet they are still full of darkness in their life.  Is it not enough, or what?  Do they want more?  Are they jealous you are a happy person?  That could be.  Some hate you, just because you have a personal relationship with the almighty!  How pathetic is that!  How many left loon commies out there celebrated Jesus's resurrection yesterday?  

I didn't notice the camera crew following Biden to the chapel yesterday.  It's usually for show.  Gotta fool those people that voted for him you know!  Those lemmings that come home, going to the fake news!

Keep it up!  Most have your number!  I know God does too!






No comments: