Tuesday, April 04, 2023

I Can Bring Them Out!

 I went into Truth today to see who I could irritate and found one...  

This is why I was blocked!  When trying to shame me you'll find out what you get!

I can make people start throwing things in frustration.  I'm very good at it!

God!  I just saw Braggs daughter!  We are talking ugly!  This is what happens to people with an ugly soul.  You can spot them!  Guess who her clients are?  Kamala and AOC...  Along I'm sure with other swamp criminals.

Well at least Florida is now a constitutional carry state.  Never mind the criminals never gave two shits to the law!  Like another well known person on TRUTH social.  You can smell that stench from NYC all the way to Florida!  I'm still washing off the stench from commie Washington State!  It was awful!  Still is!  In fact all blue states are shit hole cesspools!  I'm from Indiana raised conservative.  I endured 40+ years too damn long of Washington State!!  I used them for the mountains and waterways.  God was with me all the way!  I knew one day I would move and have a nice place.  Here I am!
  








No comments: