Wednesday, April 05, 2023

A Snake In The Grass

You know, Bragg is just one of those snake in the grass!   The dippy left are idiots, so are any GOP wanna be's that played along with them!  Many had no business being in the GOP!  Now I'm making calls and sending emails!  NO I DON'T HAVE TO BE FUCKING NICE!  THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!  YEARS AGO!  SINCE 2004 FOR ME!

 The snake in the grass took one look at me and took off into the palm tree!  I must say I do have that effect!  We would all still be in paradise if God made me first!  The offspring would have been perfect behaved and happy children and we would all be living forever!  Oh but some of us will be anyway!  In heaven!

As Easter approaches, don't forget all that was sacrificed for your sins!  Good Friday is coming up!  Everything would close at 12 and for 3 hours businesses would be closed!  Jesus was on that cross a long time!  He did it for us!

Make sure you do the last supper at home with your family!  As Jesus broke the bread gave it to his disciples, he said eat, for this is my body.  Then he took the wine and said, drink for this is my blood.  Do this in remembrance of me.  How can anyone forget such a sacrifice, made by Jesus!  

Anyway, always invite Jesus at your table, for all he did for you everyday!  Not just at Easter.

Going back to this snake, yes I went strait to EVE, in my mind!  What a stupid woman she was!  Adam was just as bad!

I swam in a pond with water moccasins growing up in Indiana!  BTW Indiana!  GOOD SHOW!  MADE THIS HOOSIER PROUD to hear what you did!  "LINK"  Ban on gender-affirming care!  There maybe hope yet!

This is a black snake called a racer.  Harmless and like a gardener snake to have in your garden.   Very afraid of me.  I have that effect.  




You can see him between the branches.  He was waiting for me to leave.  LOL  




No comments: