Saturday, April 08, 2023

Hot Cross Buns

 God loved us so much, that he gave us his son!  He then bought our souls with his blood.  The blood of everlasting life!

On This day I'm baking!  We would get our baskets blessed at the church on Saturday.  Everything we were to eat on Easter, we would have blessed.  It was a tradition.

Now that I'm no longer with the Catholic church, I feel he never abandoned me.  I have his good book and plenty of good folks on line and in my God fearing community of conservative people.  In fact I took a basket to my neighbor.  The first one I met!  She is even younger than me!  I knew I wouldn't come home empty handed either!  I really love this place, that God sent us to!  A very good move! 

Her husband passed away.  I prayed she would have someone really good in her life.  Now, she has a very nice man that came into her life.  Served in the military!  A year or two older than me and my hubby.  Very good at working on old classic cars.  As I was told good at everything.  A real man!  Not some woke shit off the street!

Funny, she comes up to me the other day and said, 'he is really good!  Of course he is!  I said!  I didn't pray for anyone bad to just come along for you!  I am happy for them both!  Like I have said testimonials after testimonials in my life.  

Last night I dreamt about a tree full of cardinals.  Just covered with them!  Ok Lord, what are you telling me now...

This neighbor is the one that gave me the white bird of paradise a year ago.  It made it through the cold snap and is coming back!  God is good!  He gives us so much when we acknowledge him, and invite him into our lives!








No comments: