Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Congratulations Tucker For Leaving Those Idiots!

 Can "The Trash"  be any stupider!   Ok it's called the view...  yawn!  Then the imbecile AOC had to open her mouth.  These are the dumbest people out there.  Nasty and so are the people in that same camp they're all in.  They are definitely, the stupidest, godless goons, and nothing more.  

Smart Patriotic people are on to them and leaving all the control commie marxist out there.  They are the ones that will be losing revenue.

They are all voting for dummies, that don't know how to debate!  Then they all look for ways to cheat.  Thats the only way the current administration is put in office.  Vegetable brains!

I'm a God loving MAGA, so I know what will be happening to those satanic mongrels.  I can't wait!

Like my neighbors I'm in good shape!  We do know who really is in charge.  The crazies out there don't!  They only mention God to fool the hoard too damn dumb, to know better.

I'm going to go to a better place now...  I mentioned good people around me always.  It's going to be a very busy time for me!  We have several engagements coming up!  It's never a dull moment here!  Parties, gatherings, and good times!  All with good folks!  Thank you God once again, for removing me from that toxic place in Washington d-sleazy State, that was itching to take my, God given rights away!  They are the control freaks!  Some are just too dumb to see it!

I have plenty of wildlife around me right now, just to calm me down.  The hummingbirds are all over the place!  Also many bluebirds, cardinals,  and butterflies!  The Jasmin scent is in the air, telling me good always wins!  ALWAYS!  I'm up to 5 different area's filled with this perfume!  I also put in a Carolina Jasmin and an Angel wing Jasmin.   Seven all together!  The peaches and cream are in 4 different places.  Those peaches and cream honeysuckles, will be blooming all season!  That scent will take over once the Jasmin is gone!  OH YAY!

I got three new plants from a neighbor in the area.  Pagoda Clerodendrum.  Is the name of the plant.  It cost about 35 dollars for just one starter!  They are great for pollinators, and another good thing is they spread!  We have so much property now!  This one area I put them in, is huge!  



This is what they will look like...


How lovely!  They will be on the property now!  I will be enjoying them from so many places!  Moving here was never a mistake at all!  It was all positive, with wonderful people now in my life!  Leaving the most beautiful place at one time, but now full of toxic commie marxist people!  It was sad for what they did to the most beautiful state!  It's now, not so much!  We are in a country setting now, with beautiful weather!  Time to hit the pool!  Thank you God!


No comments: