Sunday, April 23, 2023

In The Garden With My Special Brew

 I had a cat just like this one on the package.  He had a nice long life!


I call it bitches brew!  I'm a bitch if you disagree!  Well Satan, you can kiss off back to hell!  Take all the commie marxist with you!   Can't pray for those that already sold their souls to you!  

I'm happy I'm making a break from the psychopaths I had to endure!  I don't have to worry about losing my job.  Just saying.  Talking on line isn't going to save anyone.  You have to be an independent mind to see the clown show going on.  You also need to pay attention to history!  Especially Hitlers time!  Most of Germany's people had no idea till they were shown the mounds of bodies!  All the idiots thought he was just wonderful and a good speaker...  Sort of like zero was "Obama".  The greatest organizer running rampant with the Clintons and Soros!  You have to also ask yourself who really started that global bullshit?

Well you can't educate some people unless you show them.  Don't you worry, because I know God very well!  I know I will be just one of the many persecuted.  I'm good with that!  Not without a fight though!  That is, what the candy asses are afraid of!  Thats why they want your guns!  Ain't that right insanely Inslee and loons of Washington State!  You know I am watching from a distance!

Wow!  The garden is telling me quite a bit this morning!  Thank you God!


 


No comments: