Sunday, April 16, 2023

More Garden Shots

The news on the street is that Soros was executed.  Show me the evidence and why wasn't I invited to that wonderful execution!  

It's amazing what's going on, but I know one that is the most powerful!  I will trust in, and that is GOD!

He does the best work of anyone!  Satan: 0 God: too many to count!

Ah well in the garden I am awaiting my weeping bottlebrush tree!  Sipping coffee and enjoying the view!  The hole has been dug I'll just get the tarp when it's closer to the date, to dig more out.  Easy job for them.  Extra sand is in the wheel barrel.  


The view from my table in the courtyard through the screen.  Hard to see all the butterflies and hummingbirds with a picture.  But they are there!  I can see them with my own eyes!




After constantly adding things, the butterfly garden is looking very filled in!  All coming together nicely!





 


Even that stick to the left of the planter in the picture on the left "Plumeria" has leaves coming in at the top!  We shall see...  










No comments: