Thursday, April 27, 2023

The War Monger In Chief Is Up To No Good As Always!

Not only do the democrat RINO commie marxist destroy the country, they are all warmongers!  

You just watch how the turnip brain in the White House fumbles and drops the ball again!  His goons will be busy destroying Tucker Carlson.  Well, they will be trying to.  They hate the truth and Tucker isn't going to be silent.  Neither will I.  I don't give a shit who you are!  I know what happened in 2004 in commie Washington State's election.  Also what was done after that time!  Washington State was once considered Conservative!  Commie California was too!  Arizona... Y'all see the pattern?  Kari Lake WON!  TRUMP DID TOO!

We haven't had news on for like, I can say 10 years or more.  I read up on people and see what lies are out there.  Who wants to be better than the next guy, on and on.  It's a toxic time for some that buy into the lies.  

I'v been so busy I haven't seen anything, yet when I look on line I already knew.  It's amazing!  Let's just put it this way, I'm pretty scary to some.  Here are these people, that are suppose to be smarter than me, somehow, seem to show me how really dumb they all are.  God knows what he is doing.  I'm very sure of it.

Thats why I do a never mind the idiots out there, and plant 4 more trees!  Yeah, I'm what's called free associating again.  Because why?  This is my blog!  I get to say, and do whatever the hell I want to!  I never took on advertising, or took money.  I have promoted others.  I had a real job and invested.  Next year will be 20 years of my incoherent to some, blog.  Let's see, did I use enough of these,,,,,  I don't really care and don't pay any never mind!

Yeah no, you won't stop me ever!  Just get over yourself, because you will lose!  You can't stop what is coming!  Truth always finds a way to the surface!  That's what they are all afraid of!  Thats the reason they have banned many of us!  Funny how some never got banned.  That too will come out!  Just watch what they try and do to Tucker Carlson.  Prove me wrong!  

Enough of the stupid in D sleazy and failed media...  I'm going to talk about my trees now!

These are Nellie Steven Hollies.  


I needed more green.  I don't like things that die off in the winter.  I get evergreens as much as possible.  These will be feeding the wild life too!  They are about 3 to 4 feet tall.  I have 3 American Hollies in another location.  These are a different kind.  You will have to look that up if you want to know the difference.  

I did order them and put them in myself.  The soil is poor here in this spot, further away from the sprinkler system.  Adding Holly Tone is going to help twice a year.  I have a plan though, for watering.  Still need the Podocarpus trees in-between  set back a little.  I'm creating a wall of evergreen.  Also adding a soaker hose.  That will stay in the area.  I'll just attach my hose to it.  

It's going to be all good!  I still remember my dream I had this month with a tree full of cardinals.  My message from above.    

No comments: