Tuesday, April 05, 2022

You Can Leave!

 Yep!  Y'all can move to that commie Washington State that I fled from!  Insanely Inslee would love to have you for another summer of bullshit!  

I know when I see one of these fools from NYC and from New Jersey!  You really can spot them!  It's amazing!  They still have the muzzle on!  Godless pieces of crap and I know Broward County has a shit full of these fools too!  Hogg happens to be one of them! 

"LINK"

If you think I, will change just for you?  HA, HA... no!  I'll listen to what you have to say, I will take it with a grain of salt!  Just like how you treat me!  

God has the last call and I will keep on, because this is my calling!  I'm not looking for recognition in the public, like you are!  Be aware of false prophets!  Soon these people will be dictating to you!   I will be reading the bible too!  Don't worry I won't darken your page!  I'm done wasting my time!  

You aren't the almighty and you don't get to dictate to me!  I don't give a fig who you are!  The deep state is evil!  The churches out there are with these corrupt satanic loons!  HEY NY, TAKE ALL OF DISNEY WITH YOU!  I DON'T CARE!

No comments: