Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Way To Go Florida Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle!

 Commie control freaks are having a meltdown.  Too bad!  We are laughing at you masked monkeys.  Well, at least I am.  I never complied so, like what flu?

GOOD JOB, JUDGE Mizelle!

I hear the loony left are picking on that judge, because she is young?   Really?  How racist of them!  Besides being a woman!  This is so like the left being totally nuts! Leave the USA already!  We are sick of y'all!

 I won't be flying anywhere, anyway.  If I'm not treated like a paying customer and only getting thrown, a pack of peanuts to eat.  I don't appreciate, being treated like trash or cattle!  

On to better things, Gods beauty...  

I did some gardening.  Like I have stated, I have 9 yards of bark to put down.  It's less than 9 yards now.  Digging up the grass, is the hardest part.  Doing section at a time, is a little less painful, for the body.  Besides, I had to get a swim in before dinner!  BBQ chicken is in the oven!  

Enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors, with all of God's beauty...


Yes, I found a place for my two special gifts, I got for Easter, by two special people in my life.  One is a White Bird of Paradise and the other is a Red Canna Lily.  




No comments: