Friday, April 22, 2022

Ones Life Is Private

 Well, EXCUSE ME!  

I choose not to be on social media.  It's a swamp as far as I am concerned.  A satanic swamp!  There's always going to be someone, or thing, with a bug up their ass, ready to tear you apart for your stance, on just about anything.  Commas and all, you name it!  It's nuts out there, I don't want any part of it!

People against God freedom and the American way, need to leave and leave now!  Sick of the games and sick of their satanic hate.  What is rich is, when someone spews what happens to you, whether a death of a family member, or some other misfortune, in your life, you must somehow deserve it?  No, I don't subscribe to that ever!  How mean is that!  I'm sure at the age of 6 I didn't need my father dying!  

I dealt with death, loss, life change as obstacles of life.  It's not supposed to be easy.  I know that first hand!  Always struggling like everyone else does.  I just don't get some people.  I just sit back and I watch.  I get my answers all the time.  I know, if God isn't part of your life it is much more difficult.  Is that the problem with some people?  I think it is.  Satan has a hold of them.

Another thing that got me is, going to church at a young age.  Are the little rituals, like lighting a candle?  Paying money to light that candle?  There were plenty of folks, that had nothing in the church and I didn't see the church helping them!  This was back in the 60's.  They became street rat hippies.  Sad!  But if it makes you feel better light that white candle.  Know that it has no power whatsoever.  You are better off saying a prayer and having a relationship with God all the time, everyday.  Lately I have been very needy, but very grateful.  

All I know is if I went and did things my way, without God in my life it was that much harder.  I didn't get this way till about 9-11.  I saw much evil before that, but ignored it and went my own happy way.  The older I get, the more I see what I am supposed to see.  Evil people don't care about others.  They only say they do.  

There is only so much one person can do.  Yet, you have these people out there preaching to do more.  Meanwhile selling their wares, did they not have a regular job like the rest of us?  Did they not put away for a rainy day?  Or are they just reaching people in another way?  Oh, I saw that episode, I love that hat!  Makes one think a lot!  I do anyway.  

I worked 40+ years 16 of that was with two jobs.  I feel those 16 God was at my side that whole time, saying you will be fine.  I did put away, I did invest.  I'm not a journalist and I am not selling anything.  If I just get one person to see what I have here, then good!

It's true nothing is free.  I own this blog and paid for it.  It's mine and now that I am retired, God is a bigger part of my life and I seem to have more!  All the beauty and guidance came from him.  The credit all goes to God!

Is this where Jesus, comes into the city pissed off, throwing tables over, at all the set up shops?  I need to go look at that part again, in the bible.  I know he will be coming again sometime.  However, it will be like a thief in the night.  No one will know!  You better be ready all right!    

Just saying...  



No comments: