Monday, April 25, 2022

Amazing To See Liberals In Florida

 It's like, why in the hell don't they move to California or Arizona?  Is it because, they like freedom and are too stupid to see what liberals are doing to the blue states?  I for one don't want you here!  I don't even want to acknowledge you!

Butt hurts, they really hate me and that is a good thing!  Because, I will never back down.  I already have lawyers in place for harassment charges, if ever attacked, with their fucked up doped up rules!  Don't like what I do? Don't f'n look!  Why are you even looking at me, or my house anyway?  

Now that you know what I am, you need to stay the hell away from me and my property!  Consider it your warning!  Oh and maybe you need to f'n move to a commie country!  You really aren't wanted here!  Not by me!  If the candy asses out there are your friends...  That's fine!  I DON'T NEED TO BE!


LET'S GO BRANDON!



No comments: