Tuesday, April 26, 2022

It Is Time To Kill The Letest Lies

 With TRUTH!  

This is all wonderful what is happening to Twitter!  The shaking has begun!  I'm like Donald J. Trump though.  No, thank you!  I won't be going back to them either!  Not when it's full of a bunch of butt hurt cry babies, ready for revenge and hate!  Some will never see truth!  Pride gets in their way.  Something God will never tolerate.  I think I I'll just watch the show.  

I just talked to a couple that is buying land near us.  Yes, they are on the same page and were very happy to meet me!  I had my Trump hat on of course doing some gardening.  We were going to buy the over one acre of land.  A bidding war?  Not if they are on the same page.  I will be happy to have them live near us!   

It looks like I will be having another party with new arrivals soon!  We do out number them!  Thats a good thing!

Such a pretty day!  Time for a swim!



No comments: