Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Not A Surprise To Me

 After what happened to my ballot back in 2004, back in commie Washington State, I have been on this for a long time!  In fact that is why I was blocked on fakebook, that and being for the second amendment. Later on Twit, for LIFE!  One week before Trump was knocked off!  At the end of my spiel, you will see the "LINK".  Thank you Deb for that reminder.  If I am let back on twit, I will be a hell on wheels you know that!  Come on ELON put dcat, Shemane Nugent and Donald John Trump, back on!  I for the life of me don't know why Shemane was blocked?  Donald and I, I could see, but not Shemane!

I picked my friends on line.  Happy to report they are part of my life now!  The door is closed for now on social media for me.  I'm much too bold, for the faint of heart.  

No, I don't agree with stay and fight on a platform full of idiots.  If you are blocked you can't post!  Then when you come back to do it again they do it again!  FOR A MONTH OR LONGER!!  It's like talking to the wall as far as I'm concerned!  My thing is that most of your friends have your phone numbers and know you!  These other people on line are nothing, but people that can be a danger to you!  That is how I saw it, that first time I was blocked.  I trusted once!  Never to do that again!  Even on Truth!  

I just made a real friend!  A few more actually!  Even going out sometime to dinner.  They come up to you and they say hi, when you are outside watering plants, walking your dog...  That is a friend!  One is from Everett commie Washington!  They had enough and moved here too!  

A friend is a person you go out to dinner with, or out on the town with, going to each others homes.  Family are also people that keep in contact with you through emails or phone calls.  That to me is normal!  Not some chicken shit social media site!  Yes, you have to think for yourself!  Stop having people fill you full of BS!  Do your own investigations!  

Temptation is there for people to be criminals, when the opportunity knocks.  Those will be the godless fools!  Think for all eternity in hell, that should stop you!  But if you don't believe in God then there is no help for you, but prayer.  God knows, I have a hard time with that, but then again, I am in good hands "I hope" and I need to feel sorry for their damned souls.  God also knows I pray they stop hurting his people!  US!   

Look into the assassinations of BOTH Robert and Bobby K...  As a child I thought Johnson was a criminal!  I also never thought the Kennedy's, were good looking!  Now this day and age, we are that close to losing everything!  Due to corruption!

BTW to the Greenie weenie people... God is the one that keeps things in balance NOT YOU!  Hunters, farmers are his people.  He puts people in place and puts food on the table!  Not your synthetic garbage, full of pipe dreams!

Satan wants to make everything hell, so you won't enjoy anything that God wants you to enjoy!  Anything evil is from Satan that includes destroying the family unit and using children for sick and twisted rituals!  Drugs are for sick people not for you to destroy a perfect body that God gave you!  He also gave us all an immune system!  

Good vs Evil!  I hope and pray you see the difference before it is too late!  Start paying attention and try to get involved!  In 24 hours I got 64 views here.  For some I am preaching to the choir.  Maybe one of them will see it and share the link.  That is what I hope for.  Maybe someone that has the clout will see it and do something soon!  Only God knows who that person will be.  He picks and chooses the good in some. 

"LINK"  "LINK" 


No comments: