Thursday, April 14, 2022

Rules For Thee

 Yep, that is why I never complied Donald Jr!  Thank you for the video so I can now vent!  

No, I won't quit either!  I have my God given free will and I will REBUKE SATAN!  Everyone else that follows Satanic rules can kiss my ....  

I worked in health care and know washing your hands are the only way to prevent illness!  Also eating right and exercise, which by the way I am getting plenty of!  I have 9 yards of bark to move!  Gotta dig up the grass first!  

Also, you can take over the counter therapies which I won't mention here!  I know it's some kind of trigger word to mention the plandemic, or cure.  

I am getting so fed up with the imbeciles in government it isn't even funny!  Stay the hell away from me you satanic shit for brains!  Oh and BTW God gave all of us an immune system!  

Can't believe this is Holy week and still dealing with idiots of SATAN!

Y'all wonder why I'm going off with Donald Jr?  Here is the "LINK"



No comments: