Thursday, April 21, 2022

Taylor, PTSD? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

 If anyone needs to see what is happening, to people that are being harassed on line!  It isn't things like Taylor Lorenz!  Now all these idiots are claiming victimhood?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....  

Look you moron Taylor, you're the kind of bully, that is finally getting called out!  Don't call it PTSD, you loony left loon bully!  To you Taylor, antifa/blm are all angels and people like me and other conservatives are filth of the earth right?  Looks like your bulling standards are bitting you in the ass!  I hope it hurts you and others like you!  

BTW I'm not a journalist!  I had a real job!  I can be nasty too if I want to!  I'll make you cry even more Taylor!  I'm just your average conservative speaking out when I have the opportunity.  Obviously vipers like you Taylor, don't see the real truth, that folks like me have been banned for LIFE on twit!  Everyone left on twit and Fakebook are TWITS!  Oh and anytime I come on, you pieces of crap, are out there going after me!  Well, honey!  Taylor Lorenz my middle finger on fire, is aimed at you and everyone like you out there!  TAKE THAT!

PTSD?   

lololololol... eat shit and die, Taylor!  Thank you, Don JR!  LINK



No comments: