Sunday, January 23, 2022

I Am Strong Willed

You can take that grammar crap and shove it where the sun don't shine!  I excelled in science!  That should be your subject and why you haven't done your own research!  It is the disheartening way that I look at you.  Just like the way you critique, my writing.  

In order to fight the takeover, we all need to be fighting the take over!  Not each other!  Why is this take over, so happy ass for some of you?  You are sick!  Do you realize that you have been played as well?  You have!  Your side is actually losing!  America is losing and you helped!

No, having another party is not the answer!  Right now we need to ALL, every American to band together and fight the injustice that just happened in the White House!  Don't you see, they want us to be fighting each other!  That way you will be blind to what is actually happening to your freedoms!  To all of us YOU included!  You are being used!

There was a time when McCain was alive...  I didn't know what side to vote for!  That is when I saw corruption.  I believe I wrote in Micky Mouse that year!  I did vote for Reagan!  After that it was all down hill till Trump!  I knew!  I remember and know the answer to Kennedy's assassinations, and the great Martin Luther King Jr's!  Look to the FBI and the CIA.  Some of the corrupted are dead now and I hope in hell for all eternity!

I excelled in psychology too.  It is very cunning, what these criminals are doing to the everyday Americans, by way of information.  I especially love those emails coming to me "in the junk folder". "You are embarrassing us... we want your money...  blah, blah, blah.  NOT ONE RED PENNY TO ANYONE!  After all WHO supported me?  I was blocked several times!  No one gave two shits!  Get a day job like the rest of us did!  I like to paint but I had a day job!  You like what your talent is?  Can you make money at it?  If not maybe you need to have a real job!  Stop being a rip off artist of others and trying to make people feel bad!  I'm sick of it!  Leave me the hell alone!  

If you haven't noticed it is time to fight for America again and OUR, ALL our  rights, to defend the CONSTITUTION of AMERICA AGAIN!  We really do need to have a tribunal on these criminals!  Oh and please no more stupid conspiracy's!  It needs to be shown, all the corruption of power with the elected and the ones in service!  People will be shocked but at least they will know the TRUTH!

In GOD We Trust




No comments: