Saturday, January 22, 2022

Fun Places

 Another good place to eat!  A nice community, that made me feel like I transported back to Snohomish Washington, without the commie governor insanely Inslee!  I remember how the patriots in Snohomish came out with AR-15s, against the antifa/blm candy asses!  Antifa/blm, burned Seattle to the tune of jerkin Durkins "summer of love".  They thought they were going to do the same bullshit they tried in Seattle.  

It's a shame!  Such a beautiful state.  God's country full of satanic shit now!  Yes, there are still some good people there.  I pray for them.  They are younger and still have jobs, family, houses & LAND!  Not all of us in that commie state were duped!  "I am an Indiana woman" you really don't want to mess with me!  I have dealt with lots of horse shit in my life and know just what to do with you, if you annoy me!  I don't have to answer to anyone but GOD!  We just happen to be older and yeah, we wanted land and a warmer climate.  Not to mention a conservative area!  After all we worked hard for it!  We also think for ourselves!  

I'll be damn, if I will let these people come here and tell me something!  TRY IT ASS HOLES!  You will see what you get!  I have an army of good people around me now!  They came to our house for a party before Christmas.  These people are not going to cower because, of losing a job!  We all have land too!  Unlike the little communities, that are crammed together back in the commie states!  They don't allow blm bullshit signs here either.  We have families of color that are in the area.  They wave hello and are very much in tune, of what is going on.  They are very good patriotic people!  

Now that we have our flagpole up and the American flag is flying high!  We don't have issues and we will maintain!  Anyone with their bull crap from the commie states, will soon realize they are very much out numbered!  They will either see truth or they will be shamed out of the area.  Hey y'all, move to California!  That is where your people live!  Your commie buddy piglosi, thought twice about getting that mansion I see!  Yeah she needs to stay in shit hole, San Fran Commiefornia!  She made that!

I ran into a Hawaiian and he told me he was born there.  I said why on Earth, are you here?  I was in Hawaii and the weather there, is heaven!  He looked at me and said " they are all commie blue".  I quickly said, so the song blue Hawaii, going to be changed to blue commie Hawaii now?  He laughed and said, yep!  His grandmother, went back for the last time and ran back to Florida!  

That wonderful young man is here and he is in his 20's.  The gal with tats, that waited on us last night, was in her early 20's.  Same page!  You know I do ask and talk to people.  I watch body language and look at energy auras. We have hope for this country and I know God is watching!  All my family members that fought for this country will spiritually battle from the other side!  Never give in and NEVER give up!  In GOD WE TRUST!



No comments: