Saturday, January 29, 2022

Any Doctors Out There For DJ?

 Good morning to the good!  The wicked can check out anytime they want!  I won't tolerate evil and there is a hospital that needs to be brought to justice!  FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER!  Taking a young father off the heart transplant list is MURDER!  Do no harm?  They obviously are doing harm!  I believe in God the Father Almighty and DJ, is part of God's plan!  "LINK"

Stiletto You did it again!  Great podcast!

You know I am a tomboy!  You hit the nail on the head Stiletto.  I loved the guys, and enjoyed many mountain, kayaking, skiing adventures!  I am an individual that is for darn sure!  I maybe a tomboy, but don't you DARE label me!  I may be attracted to you, but I am hoping, "NOT IN THAT SEX WAY"!  I will have to be frank and tell you ewwww!  I love my guy!  Women no!  Not in that way anyway!  

I will tell you a story.  A dcat story, of once upon a time, when I was at work story.  There was a really nice person, that I thought was a great friend for me to go climbing or even skiing with.  She was persecuted at work.  I had no idea what was happening.  I was busy working with the residents and had no time to pay close attention, to the drama around me.  I worked and went home.  Or I would go to my other job.

One day at work my friend came to me and said she couldn't take it anymore.  I said what?  The rest of the staff in the facility, she said.  I'm going to quit and go work elsewhere.  She was a good therapist!  I wanted to know what on earth happened?  She said this is my last day and I enjoyed having you as a friend.  She grabs me hugs me and whispers in my ear.  "I am jealous of you".  ?  Ok this is weird I thought.  At the same time I thought very sad for her.  No, I didn't see that coming at all!  I still pray for her and hope she is ok.  It's not my bag, so I don't know how she would ever think that about me?  To this day it is a question why she thought that.  One question that pisses me off and I want answers! 

How dare she do this to me!  As a very strait person this hurts me too, because I am no help to people that feel that way.  I guess I will continue to be a heart breaker.  I just hope I can be a good friend and enjoy life.  It's that simple!  Not looking for trouble, but somehow the trouble finds me soon as I open my mouth!  

We don't have children, but I pray to God that there are children out there that are like me!  Maybe smarter and all good!  I never was into fad, or what someone else is doing.  I always went my own way.  My grandmother said my mouth will get me in trouble someday.  I would say GOOD!  Then maybe I will be left alone!  I can get to a point that will alienate me from others, I just go on and say oh well.  You can't please everyone.  I am no ones patsy!  Which is ok too,  I know God.  He knows my heart and he knows my strength.  This is what I hope for the generations that are facing these stupid, evil commies.  They will be fought!  What goes around!  That is why they are afraid of people that are God fearing!  Evil will lose, if not in this world, than in the next!  

No comments: