Thursday, January 27, 2022

Elderly?

 I guess I am now that I am getting some of my stolen money back!  Yeah, they stole from my paycheck, miss managed the money!  Mind you giving themselves raises!  Oh and let's not forget giving to illegal aliens!  Yeah, THIS is elder abuse of me and every other older AMERICAN out there!

If you don't talk about the corrupt Joe, "all his life"!  Then you might as well go put your head up your butt and call it good!  It needs to be yelled from the roof tops!

If you are elderly, YOU are the one getting abused right now!  Joe B is still the perpetrator of evil tyranny and corruption!  He may be the puppet but he is following through along with all the other left wing nazi shit for brains military and police included!  SHAMEFUL!

No, I'm not a f'n journalist!  KISS OFF!  This is me pushing BACK!

WAY TO GO TRUCKERS!!  DO IT!  "LINK"

No comments: