Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Satanic Will Try.

 Well, the cornered rats are so desperate now that, they will again cause more chaos.  Be ready for it.  The what's left of the viewers watching the rag tag media right now, are the only ones left.  They're losing badly.  More and more videos and proof is being stored up for them.  All they have is the word "racists"

Thank you Cat for that reminder to get me going!  I used to be blocked for being so blunt!  Another thing the little Hitlers / Stalin hate is free speech.  Changing laws as they go along, telling you, you're wrong shut up!  If that doesn't work, it's the gulag for you or worse!  All one has to do is to look what they are doing to President Donald J. Trump!

President Donald J. Trump was so well liked by all that condemn him now.  Soon as he ran.  He was not liked anymore.  That should have opened up eyes on both sides of the isle.  If you were honest and godly enough to see it.  Yes, my poor republican husband and I, had a discussion.  Didn't take us long, especially all the corruption that I personally knew about.  

Yes blocked again, naturally...  Sounds like an old song.  I already felt like this was not America anymore or it was sure feeling that way in 2009!  The blocking came later.  Off and on, the worst being blocked on twitter a week before President Trump!  Fakebook was useless to me too.  I'm so sick of people telling me, after I deleted it from my life, "I have family and it's the shopping in the community...."  Never mind, that they are against your rights!  There are other ways.  No, you have an addiction I always say!  

I'm not on constantly.  It doesn't take me long to find out what is going on.  I know who is lying ...  No the bad economy isn't Trumps fault it is the current administration that has been appointed for the last 3 1/2 years!  I call her 0kamala with her VP pick flamboyant Tampon Tim!  Honestly, look what he did to his state!  Yes tampon's in the mens room?  ...ok?  He is a pervert!  There is your mental illness for the day folks!

I have been to the islands.  I was on a locals boat.  "A Christian" I liked talking with him.  He pointed out to me the island.  He said people go there and never come back!  I said what people?  He said many young and some children.  That is all I needed to hear!  I asked why is it being allowed?  We need to go there and rescue them!  He looked at me like, ok.  You first!  Then he laughed and said you wouldn't be alive if you did.  Armed guards.  I could see them!  Wow!

Let's talk about Ebstein's Island shall we...  "Blood Libel was being done!" Soon as he was murdered, in his cell.  The FBI sure cleaned that island of documented papers and hard drives real quick!  Yes, Ebstein had something on everyone.  All accept President Donald J. Trump.  He knows.  The hit on him was in fact an inside job!  Prove me and many others, wrong!

I could go on...  Just look at my X to Cat, I was let back on by Elon.  There are still flunkies working there, not all are being caught yet.  That is my opinion.  I really don't care about popularity.  That would mean work.  I did enough in my life!  Most of these people are younger LOL.  I don't want it.  What I do want though is a few good people and our country back!  Under God of course!  BTW those other satanic statues of Baal in this country, need to be demolished!

On line, I just go and share all the ones I can trust.  Cat, is one of them shit posters, that I enjoy.  He was in the military and a musician and rescues animals.  Keeps saying he is old .... No Cat I am!  LOL...  

Then we have our resilient strong President Donald J. Trump showing us all up!  

We have to keep backing President Donald J. Trump, because he knows what's happening.  I'm sure even more than all of us know.  We are finding out!  It's going to shock the world!  The people on both sides will be in for a shock.  I am just one that is beyond shocked.  I already knew.  Seeing it happening years ago.  I still say the 60's was, the start of dummying down.  The big hippy flowers were the symbol of communism to me.  The colors didn't even match and they were ugly!  I guess you had to be high or something to think they were lovely.  Nope! 

...to go against God...  I hate when that happens... Yes blood libel!



No comments: