Friday, September 06, 2024

Georgia school shooting suspect Colt Gray first court appearance: Watch ...

I believe in the death penalty!  I don't care he is only 14!  He took other innocent lives!  They weren't the ones attacking him!  They were at school!  That school teacher "coach" was a loving father with children of his own.  

Gun grabbing commies GO FUCK YOURSELF!  The problem is, law and order has gone out the window with your commie Marxist leaders!  It's time to bring law and order back!  

This kids father should be in prison too!  He failed as a parent!  My brothers and myself had guns since the age of 8!  They were loaded and ready to go!  We were taught proper gun handling!  If we got angry about something it was discussed and resolved.  We also were brought up with God in our house!  This is another part of a good upbringing!  Yes I do cus, It's the only language that dumbasses out there know!  I want you to know I'm pissed off for a reason!  

I know not to take another life only if I'm in danger! 

GP has been around as long as this blog....The article is at "LINK"  Thank you to GP


No comments: