Thursday, September 19, 2024

Wild And Natural Florida With Wonderful Food!

Even when I went to Hawaii, back in the 80's.  I liked going up Diamond  Head, going in the lava tubes, going up to the falls, basically I like the woods.  The Beach was only good at night when I was the only one swimming in the ocean.  Loved it!  No one else around!  That is how I spent my 30th birthday.  I don't like to be with lots of people, I can handle about 30 maybe.


Fish were jumping but darn if I could catch one in several shots!  I like this better than crowded beaches.  There are beaches but only the locals know...  Just like the springs, with the bluest water you have ever seen!  

Image

Image

Image

Seafood Linguini ....  Yes I took over half of this home!  Going to enjoy it again with my hubby!  The Pina colada was yummy too!  They have the best!  I never had anything this good in Washington State!  We have really fresh seafood!  I have lobster in our freezer and scrimp from a local truck that comes around!   We even buy honey that way too!  Fresh fruit is abundant and better than I ever had!  Strait from the vine!  Of course I'm talking about my garden!  LOL  Even the passion fruit and cumquats.  

Image

No comments: