Thursday, March 28, 2024

Silk calls out Congress Hush Money used to payoff accusers

Well Silk, it's the good for me and not for thee!  Frankly getting sick of them all!  I believe in God and these commie marxist criminals will have to die like the rest of us.  God knows!

Remember what Clement prophesied.  "He will be a praying man!  He will not be when he comes in to office, but he will become a praying man!"  Amen!  

Now they are picking on Trump, because he is permoting the bible?  Satan is afraid and it is showing honey!  God's laws will be coming into play, but not without pain and suffering by these yo-yo's, in this administration!  Also there are those out there, that are so far gone mentally, it isn't even funny!  That is my part of what I think will be happening, God is going to be stepping it up very soon.  In his time!

I'm not suicidal either, Silk!  They're the rats in the corner gnashing out now.  I'll be surprised if this video stays up....  You know youtube and all....  This is why I use it, because these little idiots out there spy on us and maybe they will learn something.  But I doubt it!  We do have Rumble and Truth social and that alone burns their ass!  Yes, I know I'm a sinner.  God knows me well.  He uses me because I believe in him.


No comments: