Saturday, March 09, 2024

Biden Language On AI.

 Don't you just love how they go nuts when told, truth!  Now they are angry at us for poking fun at Joe.  Joe you are a pathetic little man, especially with Obama, behind that curtain!  He is equally deranged!

The left never can laugh at themselves, or take a joke.  They come back with something dark and gloomy all the time!  That's the left for you.   They fly with evil and I have no time for them.  Bumbling Joe is not getting my time.  None of those clowns are.  The more dumb ass things I see, or hear about them, convinces me that much more!  I was right about them all along!  They hate Americans and this country!

I hope they leave the country like they said they would, when Trump gets elected in.  Maybe they can have that depression taken care of in Canada.  I hear they are offering deals on assistance, with ending it all!

Meanwhile....

I'm growing Ice Cream banana's!  


Of course, it will take some time before I get some bananas.  Since the country is going bananas, I thought of growing them.  Now that I have family nearby they are growing them too.  It's a race!  

I got some seeds from my brother.  I am growing some rainbow eucalyptus trees for his place and ours.  These were starting to show a week after I planted them.  I am using grow lights though.


As the crazy world turns, so do the days of our lives!  I know God is definitely going to be in the drivers seat!  That is more comforting to me than the commie, marxist, gangster evil loons, in our administration right now!  In which are far from comfort, down right dangerous from the start!  All war mongers are democrats and RINO's!

I have better things awaiting me.





No comments: