Sunday, March 24, 2024

OREGON URGENTLY SHUTS DOWN SMALL FARMS EN MASSE “To Protect The People"

Liberals are so f'n dumb!  They think they are saving the Earth?  What, while killing others and restricting food?  How communist, marxist, tyrannical of them!  

It's how they voted these control freaks into office, thinking they are so wonderful.  Stupid Germany thought Hitler was well spoken and wonderful too....  Never mind killing people and keeping that secret, or playing with humans health with people.  They had a Dr. Fauci back then too!  Obama well spoken?  Not to me he wasn't!  I saw the devil himself and still seeing it in this administration!

Pay attention people!  They don't give two shits about you or me!  We really do have to bring justice back!  Because right now it is corrupt!  

We are living on some land now.  I have corn growing, and other wonderful vegetables.  Here in Florida, it is all year long.  We also can hunt.  I just hope the dumbass city dwellers, stay in the cities!  We don't want them here!  They spread like a disease!  Their mind set is so delusional!  I know, because I worked with these idiots, once living in Washington state.  

I enjoyed the environment there in Washington and Oregon, climbing, skiing, kayaking...  But the people were messed up mentally and only talk to you if they have to!  Too bad it used to be a conservative beautiful state, till lib shits f'ed it up!  I moved there back in the 70's from Indiana, bringing my conservative values.  A lot of good that did me.  They cheated in the polls there, it only got worse!

I just wonder, what they going to do when God sends that meteor?  They can't defy God for long, because he always wins in the end.


No comments: