Sunday, March 24, 2024

Back To Gardening Before The Nazi's Say No!

 I hardly think anyone can stop me now!  I even have corn coming up!  We get rain here.  My middle fingers are up to the commie marxist tyrants!  Why would I ever comply with a corrupt government!  I didn't during the planned pandemic either!  

As you all remember I have expanded my garden area, because I can!

Corn stalks showing!  Well, I was raised in Indiana!  I damn well better know how to grow corn!  Even though it's been a few years... something like over 40!  Somethings you don't forget!  Especially the conservative part.  I can hunt too!  Maybe that is what made me a strong mountain climber, when living in the Pacific North West!


This little beauty is either my watermelon or my cantaloupe.  I have both.

This is a Kohlrabi.  The spruce eats on line have a wonderful way to cook them.  You can even make Kohlrabi fries.  I never grew these nor have I ever ate one.  I guess I will now!  Mine are the purple variety and I heard the leaves are yummy too!  Added to salads.

Potatoes are doing well.  I love potatoes!  Never grew them before either.  


I'v been harvesting lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, radishes, peppers, cucumbers, strawberries, snap peas, green beans, broccoli, squash, onions, bunch onions, garlic, all kinds of herbs...  I'm all set!  Some aren't ready yet, but they will be!  Blackberries and the loquat trees are looking healthy!  I still haven't put in blueberries.  I'm thinking next year for them God willing.




Bon Appetite!

No comments: