Tuesday, March 26, 2024

President Donald J. Trump at 40 Wall Street: 'This is all about election...

I knew about them, a very long time now.  In 2004 did it for me.  But who am I?  I'm betting it was all the prayers to God, from people like me.  I will continue to pray for you, to do his will for our country.  For future children.  In God We Trust!

We needed you Donald John Trump.  I'm so sorry you are going through all of this terror, that they are pulling, to you and your family.  Please remember God, in all of this and put him first.  Evil is here and you need the armor of God every single day.  Not only you, but all of us that know and support you.  They are trying to replace America and the corrupt Government right now don't care about Americans.  I'm convinced they want us gone.

You never kept your paycheck, you gave it back into the system. THEY ARE KEEPING THIER PAYCHECKS AND TAKING MORE FROM AMERICANS!  I wouldn't put it past them if they all planned that bridge to collapse.  "Cargo barge" what was on it?  Supplies for Americans?  

May God continue, to keep you strong for us all, Donald J. Trump!  Amen!  

BTW I was surprised this was on youtube.  I'm subscribed to you now here, Rumble, and on TRUTH.  THANK YOU DJT!  I'm not on X either.  They hate me more, because they banned me a week before they did you on twitter.  Not on facebook either.  Why should I be?  I would just show up and get blocked!  Thank you Sir!

No comments: