Monday, October 04, 2021

So Happy To Be GONE From Stupid Ville!

Here we have it, strait from Insanely Inslee himself.  


Yes, boys and girls, the Hitler movement of a dictator!  Remember they don't care about you!  Did they talk about the one that condemned all non vaccinated and that he died recently of the vaccine?  No they wouldn't talk about that now would they.  Or the fact that hospitals get $$$?  Yes, kick backs on all "covid" deaths.  

Borders are open so that you can be replaced by the new slaves.  New and improved slaves that will do the elites bidding.  Don't say I didn't warn you! 

It may take a while.  I am seeing that is moving rather quickly.  Look at the totalitarian move happening in Australia.  Such a beautiful place being taken over!  Freedom there is pretty much gone, now.  Those of us that paid attention, know the history of the past, will be the ones that will say: "I told you so"!  I am hoping and praying that never happens.  Some of us have a plan to try and survive.  Do you?

Why didn't they tell you about the cure that you can take early?  Why did some of us do the research and some did not?  Why is it that cases were not discussed in some having a weaker immune system?  Did the ones that died, did they have cancer festering, or some other underlying illness?  Did you ever consider those questions, or are you in lock step of the unknown?  Are you blindly following, everyone off that cliff?  I guess I'm fortunate in that realm of my life.  I always questioned authority.  I still do.  God is the only one that I trust at this time and I am sure, he is the one that made me this way.  His will be done, is happening.  Read the bible.  

Meanwhile on the Serengeti in the God loving land, here in the USA of real truth, logic & common sense shit kickers live on!  Every damn day, like I mean it!  God, being the sole provider of We The People, that helped themselves with hard work!  God helps those that help themselves.  God Bless the USA, with all the freedom fighters that never give in, never give up, never roll over!  We uphold the Constitution with God's Commandments, of the USA!  




No comments: