Friday, October 29, 2021

I'm The Winner!

 

I can live my life!  All information it comes to me for free...  Lucky one...  Only the lucky ones who really get to know.  Only the lucky!  Thank you God you do run the show!

What was said to me made me chuckle!  "If you don't come back to Facebook, they win!"  No, sorry but I am the winner.  I am driving them all nuts even now.  Some of us aren't a slave to social media.  Real friends are the ones that stay in contact with you.  The fake, fade away.  I don't want to stay on watching everyones life.  There is something better than social media and that is human contact.  Or reading a good book.   

Ah, so she was married to the attorney covering the Clinton foundation....  How about that!  I thought so!  You see I get my information regardless.  It's all in who you know.  

I don't feel bad for Baldwin!  Plan on more guns and ammo!  They are playing at stupid again and someone of consequence DIED!  The tyrants are failing miserably.  

As for the mental condition of Biden.  I would like to look at the mental condition of all who voted for Clinton, Obama, and any other commie including things like insanely Inslee governor types!

No comments: