Saturday, October 30, 2021

How Many TV's

 It's amazing to me when looking for a home, just how many TV's some people have.  I don't get it and neither does my spouse.  

The old TV we had once, at our old place was in the oak cabinet.  It was an antique!  It was our only TV, one that was in the now oak dinning cabinet.  It had a dinosaur of a TV in it.  I liked the cabinet because it hid the TV, when not watching and looked nice in a sitting room appearance.  Now we have a media room.  Perfect!  A Theater room with nice chairs and only for movies.  

It was funny when the woman, at the nursery said to me.  You have to watch the news for the cold snaps on some tropical plants!  I said no I don't!  I have a weather station.  It's cooler at night but very nice in the day time, in the winter.  I also stated that the TV is part of the problem.  People are zombified!

We came out here looking at homes I was amazed!  I was half way surprised there weren't any TV's in the bathroom!  As big as the master suite bathroom is, it could be a handball court!  Why not a sports bar TV too!  How about a fireplace... lounge chairs...  

We love our spacious home!  Without the TV's!  So yesterday we pulled out the unsightly 2x4 boards with 2 to 31/2in. screws.  Where the TV was displayed in the family room.  We patched and painted and now today we hang more pictures.


This is outdoors by the outside bar, sink & counter.  The clock from my greenhouse, I had at the old place.  The clock looks good here!  Hides the hole!


This looks fantastic in my dinning room area now!  I almost didn't take this.  Glad I did now!


This was during the showing.  All the while thinking WHY? !!!  Also how much damage to the wall to repair it!  Well, at least the place had no carpets and worse!  Like my pet peeve, WALL PAPER!  ICK!


OMG, right?  We have this beautiful picture that is going here, with a low black good looking speaker for music.  Below that will be the wine cooler.  Off to the side we have another dinning area, looking out three huge windows to the pool area.  We put in a low table we already had and two leather club chairs.  Having hors d'oeuvres with drinks before dinner, music in the background.  Very relaxing!


AHHH...  Looks much better!


This was a TV area in the Master bedroom.  Can anyone tell me why you need a TV in a master bedroom?


This was totally nuts to me.  This TV, was on the outside door of another good size bathroom with a walk in shower and toilet, sink counter, to use before, during, after swimming.   It has a nice size closet for towels too.  They did leave us the Boise speakers though.  TWO TV'S OUTSIDE?  The music will be nice for my water aerobics!  

Having two TV's OUTSIDE?  WTH?  I guess they didn't want to miss anything!  Now I need a tropical picture or something over this door.  

You do what makes you happy!  Make sure to thank God every day!  

No comments: