Friday, October 22, 2021

Confederate?

 This gave me a chuckle.  How subtle?  Or am I being skeptical?  

So I planted Madison Jasmin in Washington State.  Never heard of Confederate Jasmin.  Hello!?  Madison is a highbred?  Huh!  Sweeter fragrance and the flowers bloom longer.  

Ok so I sent the poor nursery person to call me when they get the Madison Jasmin now.  I planted the two Confederate Jasmin, I bought.  Lets hope for the best!  

The soil is sandy so I did mix in some potting soil and added Miracle grow.  Filled the hole with water and plopped them in.  I will get some good mulch, soil to mix in on the top.  Also getting stone to do some landscaping, in the cooler months ahead.  Here I go!

For a laugh, I must tell you that I did look up Madison.  Yes, he was a Confederate!  Good to know history. 

God's grace is all around me.  This place is only a tool in life just like money is.  This is how I look at everything.  Don't let Satan win! 

                   The new Confederate Jasmin.


This was my Madison Jasmin in WA.




No comments: