Saturday, October 16, 2021

I Know

 This cold hard truth and the way I bring it usually pisses people off.  I am a danger to the enemy.  A place in hell awaits all that follow Satan for all eternity!  This is why I am not worried and I am fine.  I know Gods will, will win in the end.  No one can harm me on Earth, for I have the full armer of God.  Nothing can ever change what I know, due to his gifts to me.  

SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY?  Not to God's people.  This is what angers most even more.  Life is a gift from God.  What happiness you have, is what God intended.  All the factors to destroy that happiness, is Satan.  You can rebuke Satan.  Try it, then you will see truth.  Stay with the hate, you will be further away from God.  This is why I say the things, I do harshly.  If that upsets you, maybe you better look at yourself, instead of pointing at me!  I have seen manipulation, domination from people all my life.  The ones that feel they can dominate me, will soon find out, that they are the ones being dominated.  Not by me though!  

I am enjoying all of Gods gifts given to me.  I await his calling when the time comes.













Know that the rainbow is God's promise!  Nothing else!


No comments: