Sunday, October 17, 2021

Always Has Been About Money!

 A "Whistle Blower" in Orlando Florida knows!  As I do!  

Working in healthcare was never about human care!  It's always been about the almighty dollar to so-called survival...meanwhile, CEO's and people doing basically NOTHING for others, they get to have a big paycheck with raises!  

When the peon that is doing good work and caring for people starts making more...  Well the CEO's, they think about the budget and the peon is the one's that are GONE!  Let go!

Human contact is not a necessary thing it is a lie!  Thank you for standing up for FREEDOM!  Thank you "NURSE DANI"  I never got support however I know some will see this post.  I worked with stupid selfish people.  God removed me from that toxic area too!  I am sure of it because he knows I won't shut up!  Now I support folks like "NURSE DANI" Sharing is from God!

I am retired and my only support was always GOD! 

No comments: