Saturday, October 02, 2021

Did I Say I Moved?

 I did move!  So glad to be in a place where people wave, bring you treats and have the American flag displayed.  No longer, being the only ones on the block!  True American people!  

It is truly refreshing, not seeing those despicable BLM signs!  Those little bullying shits, that think that America is so horrible need to leave!  Instead of stopping at Florida they all need to keep going SOUTH!  Oh and for yucks their stupid signs are not allowed in the neighborhood we moved to!  Oh and I just signed up for the neighborhood block watch!  YEAH BABY!  After all, it is those blm/antifa commie marxist that are unAmerican!  

Well, I for one will not let the satanic hoard destroy my good work!  I know who is in the drivers seat and it ain't man!  God definitely has this!  Now to pack some goodies for my new neighbors...  Made with love!






No comments: