Tuesday, August 08, 2023

You Can Take Those Rules And Shove Em!

I won't be posting there anymore!  

I actually knew that was going to happen anyway.  I'm not a big noise with all the big boys, so they go after the ones that support and repost the big boys.  Another type of division.  They are trying and failing miserably.

All the ducks have been placed in a row, so now for the big panic.  As if they weren't already.  They are afraid of the big housecleaning crew coming in soon!


I always put God first.

Update:

What they do to you and me is fine.  What they are doing to the American families and our tax dollars, we don't have a say!  Treason with these criminals are just fine!  

Trump is a threat to the real criminals!  I'm around just to piss them all off.  I did my job!




No comments: