Saturday, August 05, 2023

Three TRAGEDIES You Didn't Know TRUMP Was RESPONSIBLE For?! | Huckabee

The Biden crime garbage administration, the so called Republicans are using Trump as a scapegoat!  For their own crimes!  Pence sure fooled many people!  Just like Obama did, Clinton, Bush...  

More and more people know where the corruption is, and the media is protecting it all!  They will all soon be finished too.  I hope we can go after the media, when all this is over!  They destroyed so many people, by pushing hate towards all of us MAGA!   "Make America Great Again!"

All of us that didn't comply with the plandemic, are strait, are white, are Christians, worked for what we have, believe in the first and second amendment, not to mention all of the Constitution of the USA!  In which by the way, they all are twisting!  It's all going to come to a head soon!  People that never dove deep into the truth, will be in shock.  Well they are the ones that will be suffering.  

I'm hoping the folks that think, Ron DeSantis is just wonderful, yes I got that gut punch too!  Sad really!  Sad for our country!  Ron shot himself in the foot!  Should have never, have listened to the criminals!  I'll never trust Ron again.  Nor will I trust any of them!  They all need to go! 

Not that I trusted the government anyway.  I was counting on our laws to help us out.  Not thinking that little by little, they were chiseling away at our rights and freedom!  Wow!  Even they are corrupt!  

It said in the bible that man will turn to money, and will be lovers of themselves.  No regard for others.  No respect and no loyalty.  Trying desperately to even remove God!  BTW, I saw that coming when they stopped the prayers in schools, along with the Pledge of Allegiance!  I think they best be falling to their knees soon!   

In 2004 is when I started to see, what really was going on with the voting system.  That is another truth of mine.  It happened!  I'm a witness!


No comments: