Wednesday, August 30, 2023

God Is Definitely Great!

 He put us in the most loving fantastic area to live!  People calling to check on you, bringing cookies, and a text of five friends reminded me of the party line we once had in the country, in Indiana! 

In Indiana we had tornados all the time.  I went home to visit and just 5 touch downs accrued when driving home from the O'Hare airport in a rental once! 

The first picture is where it was going to hit.  Lucky for us it went West and North!  It hit an area that has never been hit before.  


Thats my buddies for you!


Homemade cookies!  They were delish!  Thank you Dori for asking us if we needed anything from the store too!



We rode out the storm and prayed for everyone.  Still praying for those that have been hit by disaster.  Nothing compares as what happened to the people of Maui!

Still enjoying every single TRUTH from my handsome wonderful President Donald J. Trump!  Thank you TRUTH!  Let me be clear!  I was onboard with President Trump from DAY ONE!  I spotted the corruption since 2004!  Thanks King County Washington State!  




No comments: