Sunday, August 06, 2023

Tim Ballard Interviews Donald J Trump

Well Tim, I feel those that are against this project of saving the children are the pedo's!  I can't help but to think these people are beyond help.  Hate is what those people know!  That is what I think of them!  

Also Tim, you must realize we have crazy people out there that are miserable themselves.  They don't care about you, me or the children.  These are sick people, and I feel they are twisted sick people.  

Thank you Tim for all you are doing to save these kids.  After what they are doing to Donald J. Trump you should be having even more viewer's!  Not political but his poll is rising.  People with a good heart and believe in God are seeing truth!  Donald was a democrat at one time, so I'm not understanding the left at all!  They hate the USA!



No comments: