Thursday, August 24, 2023

About That Election Debate...

 They cared for themselves however one in his 30's was the only one good!  I'm still voting for Trump!  

I'm actually ashamed of the GOP and even flipped off a few text to me then blocking them!

Praying for our REAL PRESIDENT!  Oh and if you f'n think I'm racist?  NO!  I love people, however the internet made me vicious!  The ones calling one racist are the racist!  

This man knows!  We all stand for the good!  In fact I am more darker than some of them being here in Florida!  It's that Ashkenazi Jew in my blood!


Sad how this is happening when the real criminals are in the White House and behind the scenes destroying our country and our rights!!

None of us will be safe!

Yes I agree with this poster!


Stay tuned!  Or do your own research!  I am!

A VERY sad day!

I have thick skin too!  Same sun sign if you believe in that BS!  I believe in God!

Here are some good people!  Many have shown up!






No comments: