Thursday, June 15, 2023

Oh The Hate Mongers On FB

 No I'm not on FB.  No I'm not a journalist!  No shit right!  When on FB would just show up and be shutdown, so why be on the commie marxist site!  Elon got me back on TWITTER.  I'm betting he's sorry now too!  

I have spy's!  I'm being spied on, so why shouldn't I do the same!  

This person that posted this eye popping asshat, look what they said at the top of this picture.  They need a mirror!  That is the stupid in our country right now!  People like this idiot that still has no clue!  

Let's ask the same question to this person then shall we?  What they are all doing to ME and Others on social media?  What they are doing to Trump?  Thank you my spy for this proof of what is out there!  They still watch CNN!  


The comments were pretty worthless too.  Again bring out that mirror!

No comments: