Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Father's Day To All The REAL MEN!

To the men that raised their children with God, and with conservative values!  My dad was a business man that had a very short life!  He gave me enough to see what I needed in life.  It's how I am now.  I'm also retired enjoying the fruits of my labor, because of God in it!  My dad knew that too!  I was blessed with a fantastic dad, with Gods help giving him that wisdom too!  

Life is one big test.  Some are failing miserably at it.  They don't include God, they think they are women, on and on!  Satan is definitely on Earth and I can see him very clearly.  With eyes to see and ears to hear.  I call it what it is and I am penalized.  Oh well!  Their problem, not mine!

I also see God in many of his works.  I am his biggest project.  Sometimes you do have to get into the mud and sling it!  Like I said before, the best part in the story of Christ, is when he went into the market and turned tables!  You have to disrupt the applecart once in a while.  People are asleep and evil is taking over.  They think that's ok.  What a rude awakening for them!

I feel I am playing a big part, even though it's a small part.  It is what it is and I don't plan on going along with evil!  I choose God and his people that he has revealed.  God always wins in the end!

Growing up, and all through life I was able to see what others tried to get me to do.  I just watched them destroy themselves.  Some are even gone now.  It never mattered what I said to them.  I was ignored.  Called goodie two shoes, that the tsetse flys were going to eat my cherry.  I would reply that the venlarial disease will be killing them!  Let's not leave out the drug scene, smoking...  Yeah no thank you!  Run along and have fun!  I have mountains to climb!

My blessings for today was that my gardenia has blooms on it!  Oh so fragrant and beautiful!  Thank you Dad, I know you get to visit me.


All 4 of my thornless blackberry bushes are starting to produce!


Begonias showing off!  


This little fella lives in our yard!  There is also a very giant one on the property as well.  I throw my lettuce out to them by the hole.  Good thing I have raised beds!  




No comments: