Saturday, June 17, 2023

Not Even Two Years And Still Correcting Democrat Mess Ups!

 If only we could correct the messed up Supreme Court siding with tyrants on the left, just as quickly!  

I take every opportunity to get my jabs in.  You betcha!  Even when fixing things around the house.  

For the life of us, we couldn't understand why, the people that lived here before, didn't see the stupidity?  Oh I guess when you are a democrat, you don't notice stupid flaws!  I mean, look at all the democrat run cities!  That is just for an illustration.  

We had to put in the cement first and extend the sidewalk a few weeks ago.  Then the fun part started yesterday!  Two hours later, the idiocy is corrected!  I can now "with ease" take my large pots out on wheels and any other large object out, with ease!  Oh and the door opens to the right like it should have from the beginning!!  

Before

After



Landscaping too.  All these people had was grass!  BORING!  Now I will be working on this side of the house to bring in more green and beauty.  

Glad that some of the rejects, are moving out of this state!  Slowly more conservatives will be taking over.  We know what Ron is doing to fool the people.  Ain't working RON!  TRUMP 2024!  Yeahmon!

No comments: