Tuesday, June 06, 2023

I Will Wear Red White And Blue!

Before I wear orange!  You commies can leave Florida anytime now!  How about while you are at it, leave the country!  The commie moms are at it once again!  Attacking the constitutional rights of people and letting criminals off, you dumb bunnies in Tampa!  Really just another Broward County commie left losers.  Cities with the most liberal know nothings!

Well moms!  You did a horrible job at raising your kids!  Did you know, that I was able to load and handle a gun, at the age of 8!  We had guns in the house, on racks and they were always loaded ready to go!  

I had one brother, that became a pilot, one that became a business, family man oh and he married for love, of color!  You can't call my family racist either!  The eldest RIP did two terms in the marines!  Fonda you can go fuck yourself bitch!  

Probably what took my eldest brother, later in life was the agent orange while in Vietnam!  Anyway we all did well!  I'm the only girl in the family.  I did well too!  I paid attention in economy class!  Not some basket weaving social bullshit!

I'll tell you what needs to happen!  They need to start getting tougher on criminals, NOT MY RIGHTS!  Ah but Satan's time is ticking away.  He needs to act fast doesn't he!

Orange man is not bad, agent orange was and so is wearing orange against, my RIGHTS!  Why don't you bitches do something more constructive, instead of wearing orange!  Like raise your kids to be good Americans, not criminals!  

They need to bring back the death penalty for treasonous assholes like in this administration too!  The FBI are going to be finished!  Working on the wrong side I see!  Raiding Tom Fitton's house?  Going and raiding conservatives?  WRONG!  Besides you don't scare us!

This is the only orange I want to look at in my yard today!





No comments: