Saturday, June 03, 2023

Act Now!

And so, I did!  I blocked and deleted the number!


Ron you really want to know why?  Because Ron, you were nothing!  You went to Donald J. Trump and begged for an endorsement!  Now you want to run against Trump?  WTF!  I voted for your sorry ass already!  It was to be governor of Florida!  Why aren't you picking up your phone RON?  I wan't to tell you a thing or two about loyalty!!

You think y'all in the GOP going to fool me?  I was fooled with Bush & Mittens.  BTW Mittens is running again.  Why in the hell, Ron would I knowing what I know, vote your sorry ass in!  We know what you are RON!  Many do!  The ones that don't are stupid!

Dividing votes once again!  I'm loyal to Donald J. Trump for President!  Look what they did and still are doing to that man!!  My tweets would have been nastier!  Oh wait, they are!

Did you know when you just go on your merry way and ignore people they hate you even more?  Yup!  They get a bug up their ass and all!  They even claim to be nice people.  Not true either!
*****
Now for something completely different and on a nice note!

WE HAVE BABIES!


I saw 4 spotted eggs.  Mom is in there now.  I just hung these things for garden art.  Saw the needles sticking out of it and peeked.  Mom came back when I came back with the camera.    This is in my butterfly garden.  Near water and the mealworm feeder.  Smart mom!



No comments: