Monday, May 15, 2023

Weren't They Always.

Ooh "Gate Way Pundit" has the scoop on LA!  Nothing is to gruesome to show HUFF!  We have more creepier crap in the White House and in our government right now!  People need to see it!  The batshit loons are still in denial!  

My reaction is LA was always a cesspool to me.  A beach isn't attractive to me when there is shit and piss in the street!  Yes La Jolla was a nice place once upon a day.  I even remember eating at The Hard Rock Cafe!  

My husband worked in San Diego for a year and a half.  While I stayed in Washington State working.  I went once a month for an extended weekend.  That is how strong our relationship is.  We knew what we wanted.  Now we are together every single day!  It's all a dream come true.  We had a goal!  You know mountain climbers do it best!  

We still have a goal.  We won't let anyone get in our way either!  God got us this far we know what we have to look forward to, to the next life!  I am not buying anything the catholic church is selling!  Or anyone else for that matter.  I have had personal testimonials and miracles.  I don't need convincing.  As for the sinners and deceivers y'all best get on those knees!  I know who to trust and who not to.  It's a little something I was born with.  Some people just take a while. 

Most of the stuff is all bullshit on line as far as I'm concerned.  Noise I don't need in my life.  Legally I do what I can, but after that it's all interference.  Druggies were always zombies to me!  I was a goodie 3 shoes.  Some of those people calling me names are now dead.  I had a so called friend that never invited me out with the rest of the bad girls, because I barely drank.  I knew what she was doing.  She is now gone too!

Ah well, let it go...  Oh and I do!  It's a story that needs to be told though!  The dumb people exist!  Some even make money with their wagging tongues.  I certainly don't!

This morning I saw a black swallowtail.  Another one I have seen was more beautiful with a deep blue in it.  Spotted yesterday.


Then The Queen Butterfly appeared.


My Gardena and the Bougainvillea are in bloom!


This is why I don't partake.  I already know and I have learned a great deal about fools with their influence.  None for me thanks I'm driving.  I don't miss anything!  Trust me!  

No comments: