Tuesday, May 09, 2023

The Percentage Voting For Braindead Biden

Are the brain dead imbeciles!  As they have more taken from them.  As more 8 year olds have several DNA finds in their bodies, Satan will have something more shinny for them to look at, so to avoid the real truth.  The inhumane treatment of not only illegals by the cartel but, the inhumane treatment will be the same for all Americans!  

Satanic news keeps on twisting.  Pay attention to who the finger is pointed at and how they lie!  Ask yourself now, who is letting the cartel into this country?

I will say it again!  They don't care about you and I know they hate me.  God has got this!  I am voting for a man that was a democrat, running as a republican once again!  Trump is waking people up!  Accept for the braindead imbeciles of course!

My grandmother was right about the politicians.  BTW, this was in the 60's!  "They are all crooks!" She would say.  I know someone that is working non stop to show everyone.  They are afraid of this man.  

Trump is a businessman.  That is who will break the club of corruption going on right now with some politicians, gouging, lying to the American people!  Padding their own pockets with gold, out for their own interest, not doing right for the American people!  With the well paid corrupt news media, working side by side with the evil that is dividing this country!  

Take these trees I got yesterday.  I had a gift certificate from my brother at a local nursery, and still had to shell out more cash!


I don't stop my life, it isn't on hold!  I spent the day planting all of these 4ft tall trees on my own, with God by my side!  Amazing how they all fit in the car!  It is a SUV, I think I should have a truck!  Now they are all in the ground, looking all green with the Nellie Stevens Holly's that I planted last week!


Now I am sitting here enjoying my coffee and looking at my Rose of Sharon Tree, blooming all over!  I planted it last June.  The scent of Jasmin in the air is wonderful!  Gods beautiful work of art!  Truth, will always win!  Because, his truth goes marching on!



No comments: