Thursday, May 11, 2023

CNN's Funeral After Last Night.

I did enjoy it.  Trump wiped the floor with that rude nasty woman, "Collins" constantly interfering!  She definitely lost!  

But now it's time for me to stay off of twitter.  I saw what Elon just did.  I did fine without them for a few years anyway.  I'm sure soon as someone cries, conservatives will be blocked again.  Trump was right on staying off twitter.  I saw it.  

Truth is better anyway.  It's toxic going where the braindead live.  Done with facebook too.  Ooh they have a secret group...  Pfffft...  Sure you do, and of course you know everyone on there right?   Just like the so called walkaways.  I don't trust you!  Just like the GOP!  People on line that can't seem to think for themselves.  You know that the corrupt GOP is doing that same thing with their little group, keeping the true conservatives out of it, like Marjorie Taylor Green, Matt, Lauren...  

On a sad note there are more people dying, that had the jab!  Health issues too!  Those people thinking fat free was good for you?  No sorry it isn't!  Good shape thin and sick.  Do you see what they are doing to you now?  Sorry for you, that you thought they were all good and right.  Most of the people pissed off at me now, because I didn't play along.  I was always like that though.  Even in school.  Never went along with everyone else.  God gave me common sense with my immune system.  He is the one that will call me home too, someday.

Trump wants everyone to come together.  I don't know how that is going to happen.  I guess if there is a will there is a way.  Not saying I personally will trust those people.  They showed me weak and feeble minds before, what makes them think others will ever trust them again!  I feel they will never be sane.  God did choose who will be the one in charge.  I know God does do miracles even today!  I am always asking for his strength only to endure, while I'm here.  Some days I have just about all I can handle though too!  Lord please keep the imbecile idiots, far from me!

He usually does too!  Focusing on his gifts of beauty.  Giving me plenty to do on our property everyday!  The Rose of Sharon tree is almost 6ft tall now!  It was only 3ft a year ago!  With lot's of blooms to come till fall!


No comments: