Sunday, May 28, 2023

All In A Day Part 2.

 

Every town in America should have a plaque, with those who served!  This one did!


The island in the distance with the white sands.  You don't have to travel far to find a nice beach here in Florida!  Full of wildlife!  In the distance we saw a pod of dolphins either feeding or taking out a shark.   One of the tops was a different shape.  Maybe the dolphins were feeding and the shark came to the wrong party!  If you get my drift!



This guy was well fed and proud of himself!  We watched as he hunted and ate.  Then he did a massive groom for the photo shoot.



They even had this beautiful area in town, just for gardening!  I had to see!  I'm planning that same layout on our property soon!  Right now all the warm vegetables are growing.  Potatoes, squash, and pumpkins.    Tomatoes seem to be at the tail end.  However the little cherry tomatoes do well all the time here, as well as my blackberry bushes and strawberries.  

Watermelon season is over.  Everyone was selling on the curbside.  Fresh watermelons and cantaloupe strait off the vine!  YUMMY!!

This garden was very well done!  Even had a little sitting area with a garden art!



All the walking through town and seeing old homes and shops made us hungry!  Before heading home I had a very nice birthday dinner.  Thank you Kim!  The service was fabulous and the meal was delish!  That chocolate cake was to die for!  


If you want to know where this place is at.  Here is a map!  Love the people of Florida, that grew up here in the south!  I feel like I'm home again just like it was in Indiana for me, growing up!  CONSERVATIVE ON THE SAME PAGE!  The people are fabulous!


Tomorrow Part 3!  Remember the freedoms that you have today came with a price!  I will say it again!  Don't take your freak show, shoving it in my face!  You, with your coexist clown show!  You want to coexist?  Coexist with MY RIGHTS TOO!  Don't you DARE think you can take them from me, just because you don't like it or you're scared!  People like myself won't shoot you, unless you mean to harm or steal!  I will keep and bare arms!  It's MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT!  Someone died for that right!  It's called FREEDOM!  Law and order needs to protect that right or it's called TREASON!  Get the hell out of my country if you don't think so!


No comments: