Friday, May 19, 2023

The Ignorance Of The Stupidest ?

Drumroll please... democrats and the dumb questions thrown at the whistleblowers!  The protected class of the imbeciles that are in the democrat party!  It's so damn obvious, that only fools can't see it!

I'll say it again!  God is watching!

Meanwhile, my blackberry plants are all ready to grow on the trellises.    I'm looking forward to all my plants doing well!  This is my way of letting rejects know I'm winning!  My revenge! 


The other Rose of Sharon in the butterfly garden is doing well as the four Peaches and Cream Honeysuckle.  Looks like the honeysuckle is ready to bloom!
I just got these two in the ground too.  Just adding to the new surroundings.  

Wine and Roses Welgela shrub


The Pocomoke Crape Myrtle shrub that will be blooming beautiful flowers on it.


All the new plants will be watered daily for a month.  Once established they will be fine with occasional watering.  The rainy season is coming up soon so that will be a blessing for all the plants, as well as for me!

Too bad we have such a corrupt government right now.  Like I said I don't look to man.  I look to God!  Oh and I will be voting for Trump!





  

No comments: